We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I come back with a Spanish recipe called Redondo de vernera, in fact this is the name of this packaged meat and the way to prepare it is typical, almost everyone prepares it like this.
- 1 beef muscle about 1 kg rolled and tied with string
- 1 onion
- 2 carrots
- 1 ardel
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1/2 cup turns white
- 1 glass apart
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- salt pepper
- chopped parsley
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Beef muscles in vegetable sauce:
Cut the onion and garlic not very small and fry in oil.
When the onion has become crystalline, add the carrot and the chopped pepper.
Add the beef sprinkled with salt and let it fry a little on the outside. Add water, wine, salt, pepper and bay leaf and let it boil. It should not be covered with water. I boiled it in the cuckoo 15 minutes since it started whistling. In the normal pot I think it should be boiled for about 30-40 minutes.
When the muscle is boiled, remove the thread with which it was tied and cut into thin slices.
The rest of the ingredients in the pot are chopped with the blender until they become creamy or if you don't have them, they are strained by mixing with a spoon to crush the vegetables, as in rubbed beans.
Put the sauce in a pan wide enough for the beef fillets to enter well without overlapping too much. Boil for 2-3 minutes, season with salt and pepper and add chopped parsley.
It can be served with any kind of garnish. I chose the mashed potatoes.
US Search Mobile Web
We appreciate your feedback on how to improve Yahoo Search. This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!
If you need assistance of any kind, please find self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.
The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.
You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.
If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and / or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
Grilled beef, simple recipe, ingredient
Meat shaping and seasoning
1. I took the beef out of the pan. I removed, with the help of a sharp knife, all the silver skins on its surface. I also cut off the heads, which I will use for something else. A stir fry with beef and vegetables, for example. I obtained a piece with an approximately uniform thickness. I wrapped the meat in cling film as tightly as I could, getting a taut cylinder that I stored in the fridge. This process has the role of giving a shape to the meat, obtaining portions as similar as possible. Modeling the meat in a cylindrical shape is optional, removing the skins from the surface is not.
2. I took the meat out of the fridge 1 hour and a half before serving, to return to room temperature. It is essential that any meat we are going to cook is brought back to ambient temperature. I portioned the meat into 3 equal portions. Each serving weighed about 170 grams. Just before putting the beef on the hot grill, I seasoned the meat with coarse salt and freshly ground pepper.
There are opinions that say that it is not good to season the meat before cooking, on the grounds that salt would extract the juices from the meat. Obviously, from the way I proceeded, you can deduce that I do not agree with them. If you use coarse salt, not fine, and if the seasoning is done just before putting the meat on the grill (or even in the pan) nothing negative will happen. On the contrary, you will get a piece with more taste and a redder crust, because salt potentiates the Maillard reaction, caramelizing meat proteins.
3. The grill must be very hot, I had 315 degrees Celsius on the surface of the grill when I put the pieces of meat. I opted to finish the beef muscle in the oven, so I also heated the oven to 190 degrees Celsius.
4. I cooked the pieces on the grill just enough to "seal" the surface of the meat, not allowing the juices to come out of the steak. 1-2 minutes on one side, the same on the other. Then I transferred the pieces of beef to a tray covered with baking paper. I continued to cook them in the preheated oven at 190 degrees Celsius, for 6 minutes, for a rare medium degree of cooking, as we like.
After baking, the meat should rest at room temperature for a few minutes. During this time, the juices re-impregnate the meat fibers, only then will it be served. Thus, when the steak is cut, nothing will leak on the plate.
5. Proceeding as described above, you get a tender beef muscle, with a pink and juicy inside.
Grilled beef, simple recipe, serving
I cooked this beef for the Bloggers Arena contest. In fact, I won it, so this is a winning recipe of a national competition. You can find more about the rest of the elements - sauces, garnishes - on the plate in the article dedicated to the contest. One of the liners was dauphinoise sweet potatoes. Being a complex plate, I also introduced one in the landscapearancino with baked pepper sauce. There are others that you will find out with a click here (click on the link).
The final plate looked as seen in the image below:
The joy of winning such an important competition was no greater than the feeling of satisfaction during the tasting. With my family, we enjoyed a wonderful lunch.
How do we choose meat for roast beef?
I try to choose veal, beef or beef for steak, even beef if it is not very old. For this recipe it is essential to be the whole piece muscle, not overly large. (1-1.5 kg). The beef I cooked was Romanian, immature.
Oana he cooked a 28-day-old Brazilian antricot here - which is another story. A came out roast beef millions!
There is a big difference between fresh and matured beef (in the environment and under controlled conditions). Hence the huge price difference. From beef you want anything but fresh. You can keep it in the fridge for days, wrapped in baking paper and placed in the well-ventilated sausage compartment. It doesn't break! It just breaks down and ennobles itself with each passing day.
Or a slow-cooked veal breast steak with ribs - recipe here.
Returning to our local beef: first of all, the beef will be taken out of the fridge before cooking to reach room temperature. The spices I use are freshly ground and thus have an intense aroma.
We don't cook meat unknowingly for hours. Cook a little, both in the pan and in the oven. The piece of beef must have a reddish crust and a medium pink. If you see recipes that show you a whitish-gray steak…. run away! It's clear she's an irreversible bastard and you'll chew that meat for hours.
- 1 kg of beef (whole piece) - muscles
- 50 g butter
- 50 ml oil
- 1 tablespoon green pepper
- 1 teaspoon grated salt
Beef steak in wine sauce
Are you looking for a perfect recipe for the cold outside? We offer you a beef steak flavored with wine sauce.
Heat 50 g butter and fry the finely chopped vegetables in it. Add the herbs, chopped and leave for 15 minutes, stirring the pot from time to time. Add flour, brown a little, then add white wine, a tablespoon of Madeira wine and bring to a boil until the first boil.
Add salt, pepper, the rest of Madeira wine, and keep the sauce prepared in this way warm.
Heat the rest of the butter and brown the muscle on all sides, reduce the heat, cover and leave for 30 minutes. over low heat, the meat is sprinkled with beef soup from time to time. Cut the muscle into slices and add salt.
Serve with Madeira wine sauce and vegetable garnish.
Pressing the button below represents your agreement to the TERMS AND CONDITIONS of the COMMENTING PLATFORM.
Top 5 sauces for a perfect beef steak
If you are planning a beef steak that will impress everyone, a delicious sauce should not be missing from the plate. No matter what you want to cook, it is important to know how to cook your meat according to the assortment. Ready in just a few minutes, the taste of a really surprising dish depends on it. Discover a top of the best 5 sauces for Black Angus beef.
Mushroom sauce - classic, refined
We start with a classic sauce, preferred by many professionals in the kitchen. With a creamy texture, this refined sauce is ready in just 15 minutes and perfectly complements the steak on the plate.
Method of preparation
Pour 1 teaspoon of olive oil into a saucepan and heat over high heat. Add 6 sliced mushrooms. Fry the mushrooms for 5 minutes or until golden, then add a clove of crushed garlic and two tablespoons of brandy. Leave it on the fire until the brandy evaporates almost completely, then add four tablespoons of fresh cream and a tablespoon of Dijon mustard. Reduce the flame and stir continuously for 2-3 minutes.
Blue cheese sauce - for pretensions
The blue cheese sauce could not be missing from our selection of top 5 sauces for Black Angus beef, being a "must" for anyone who wants a really special dish on the plate.
Method of preparation
Melt 25g of butter in a pan over medium heat, then mix a teaspoon of flour. Slowly add 150 ml of milk, stirring constantly, until the sauce is smooth. Reduce heat and add 50g of cheese with finely chopped blue mold. Stir until the cheese melts and the sauce thickens slightly.
Pepper sauce - perfect appearance and spicy taste
Pepper sauce is one of the most popular sauces that accompanies a beef steak, being easy to prepare and giving a very cheerful appearance to the dish.
Method of preparation
Heat a teaspoon of butter over medium heat. Add three tablespoons of colored peppercorns (mix of black pepper, red and black pepper) and 40 ml of brandy. After the mixture is reduced enough, add 150 ml of cream. Simmer on low heat for a few minutes, until the mixture is smooth. This sauce blends perfectly with a garnish of steamed cauliflower and lettuce.
Bearnaise sauce - French air in the plate
If you want to add a French air to your plate and you're a fan of creamy sauces, Bearnaise sauce is the perfect choice.
Method of preparation
Melt 25g of butter over medium heat and add a finely chopped red onion. Leave it on the fire for 5-6 minutes, then add a tablespoon of white wine oil. After a few minutes, mix 100g of fermented fatty cream, a teaspoon of Dijon mustard, half a teaspoon of capers and a teaspoon of finely chopped tarragon. Let the sauce simmer for 2-3 minutes, then serve hot.
Red wine sauce - simple and tasty
Our selection of Black Angus beef sauces could not miss a classic reduction of red wine, easy to prepare by any novice in the kitchen.
Method of preparation
Pour 250 ml of beef broth into a saucepan and cut in half. Add 125 ml of red wine, two teaspoons of brown sugar and a teaspoon of balsamic oil. Leave the mixture on high heat for 10 minutes or until the sauce is reduced by half again. Season to taste (salt, pepper, rosemary) and serve hot, over the steak on the plate.
An assortment of quality meat can be highlighted only by a carefully chosen sauce and a perfect garnish. Our selection of Black Angus beef sauces contains easy-to-prepare dishes in up to 20 minutes and with ingredients accessible to anyone.
All you have to do for an unparalleled culinary treat is to cook your beef properly, choose a sauce that suits your tastes, and place a glass of wine on the table to complete a perfect dinner.
Beef (pork) with bordelaise sauce
So we prepared the steak that sat on our New Year's table. It is the second dish posted that asks me for demi-ice. I told you about it in the recipe Beef cutlet with balsamic vegetable sauce.
The Bordeaux sauce, although finer, of course, reminded me of the wine sauce my father made for game steak. He and his grandfather were passionate hunters, my father raised hunting dogs which he trained and participated in large hunting sessions organized in the forests of Mehadia and beyond.
Few of us prepare demi-glace outside the restaurant sphere, but let's not be hysterical, discouraged from preparing this delicious wine sauce. I replaced the demi-glace as in the previous recipe with the super-concentrated meat and vegetable soup prepared by me, reduced from 2.5 liters, to a cup. The meat and vegetables in the soup were used for my beef salad.
I insist that the meat not be smothered in sauce. I gave up cooking beef steak (if not old) stewed "until it becomes soft, penetrated" as folklore says, loses its juiciness, flavor, although in sauce, it becomes a dry fibrous piece, hard to swallow which was not the case the girl's recipe.
I would like to find this dish on the menu when I go to the restaurant. Having demi-glace (mandatory in a restaurant kitchen), it is prepared quickly, the customer does not have to wait too long.
Preparation time 20 minutes
Cooking time 20 minutes
- 500 g beef (pork)
- 1 lg black peppercorns
- 2 rosemary or envelope threads
For BORDELAISE SAUCE
- 1/2 cup dry red wine (Pinot Noir, Merlot)
- 1 thyme thread
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 lg chopped red onion
- 1/2 lgr black peppercorns
- 1 cup concentrated meat + vegetable soup or (or 3 lg demi-ice cream)
- 1 lg starch or flour race
- 2 lg butter 80%
1. In a mortar, grind the black pepper with sea salt if it is grains. Add the finely chopped rosemary. Spread this mixture on the worktop.
3. Cut the beef muscle into 3 cm thick slices if it is large. I cooked with muscle, it was no longer the case. Pass the slices through the spices on the table.
4. Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Add the beef slices (do not cram them in the pan, it is better to prepare them in two tranches if you increase the quantities). Fry on the first side for 5 minutes, then turn and fry for 4 minutes on the second side.
If you want the meat in the blood: 2.5 minutes / part or half done, let it stay pink in the middle 4 minutes / first part and 3 on the other side.
5. Fry the remaining meat if it is left. Remove the meat on a plate and cover with aluminum foil until the sauce is ready.
PREPARATION OF BORDELAISE SAUCE
1. Put: wine, onion, thyme, bay leaf and peppercorns in a saucepan to boil. Boil over medium heat until the wine drops almost completely (about 2 tablespoons remain).
2. Add demi-ice and starch / flour dissolved in a tablespoon of water and mix until completely dissolved and the sauce comes to a boil. Boil for 2 minutes.
I put the concentrated soup and cut it in half, towards the end I added the dissolved starch.
3. If you want a more bound sauce, add starch / flour.
4. Strain the sauce and put it on low heat (I didn't strain it). Add the diced butter to the sauce, one at a time, each slice adding when the previous slice is completely dissolved.
5. Taste the salt sauce and add if necessary.
6. Serve the mashed mashed potatoes and sprinkled with bordelaise sauce.
Liv (e) it!