We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Rub the margarine with the sugar very well, add the vanilla sugar, then the walnuts, biscuits, the two tablespoons of cocoa, rum essence and mix well. Add the milk until the crumbly composition remains, it becomes a homogeneous composition. When the composition is ready to form suitable balls and give through coconut. And snowballs are formed. If you want to make a beautiful color you can powder with cocoa, powdered sugar and candies from those colored in the trade and something beautiful comes out .I got 45 Bulgarians. Sorry for the picture, next time it will be clearer. It's the first time and I have emotions.
I made these biscuits according to an old recipe that I have in my notebook and I want to share them with you, dear housewives, or what is old must hold in our hands new, because we can not forget what our grandmothers and mothers prepared so skillfully. So see how I made them!
Ingredients: 250 gr. Butter (lard, margarine), 150 ml. Homemade or commercial sour borscht (you can replace borscht with kefir or commercial cream if you don't have borscht) 1 egg yolk, 4 gr. Sodium bicarbonate, 1 vanilla sugar sachet, 470-480 gr. flour, powdered sugar.
Filling: strawberry jam. All ingredients must be from the chamber.
In a deep bowl, place the butter at room temperature, the egg yolk and the borscht. Just put the baking soda in the borscht to turn it off. We do this procedure directly in the vessel (see photo).
Add a little flour with vanilla sugar, kneading the dough.
The dough will be sticky, so we will press the flour on the work table to gather it in a smooth crust. Cover the finished dough with cling film, put it in a plate pressed with flour and put it in the fridge for 2 hours.
After 2 hours we shape the biscuits. Divide the dough into 6 parts. Spread each side with a sieve and shape the biscuits as in the adjacent images. As long as we work with one part of the dough, the other parts are in the fridge, otherwise, if the dough sits on the table, it will soften and cling to the hands.
We take care to stick the biscuits well so that the jam does not run out during baking. First we glue them like dumplings, then we gather the ends in the middle, giving them a round shape.
We put the ready-made biscuits in the tray lined with paper in the preheated oven for 35 -40 min.t.180 C.
We generously powder the biscuits while they are hot.
"Beads on the snow" salad - the first one will disappear from the table!
Such a good-looking and tasty salad can not disappoint anyone! After the first try, you will include the recipe in the recipe collection and it will become your family's favorite festive salad! The ingredients are the most accessible and always at hand.
& # 8211 130 gr of boiled chicken breast
& # 8211 100 gr of pickled or marinated cucumbers
METHOD OF PREPARATION:
1. Cut the meat and cucumbers into small pieces.
2. Separate the egg whites and pass them through the small grater.
3. Then put the yolks and cheese, also, through the small grater, in the same plate. Mix the ingredients.
4. Pass the boiled carrot through the small grater.
5. On the serving platter, spread the first layer of chicken breast, then the cucumbers and cover them with a mayonnaise net.
6. Follow the carrot sprinkled with a little salt and again mayonnaise.
7. Add the mixture of egg yolk and cheese, spreading it evenly over the entire surface and sides.
8. Cover the yolks with mayonnaise. Add a larger amount so that the salad does not dry out.
9. The last layer of the salad is egg white.
10. Make strips of mayonnaise with a pastry bag and place the pomegranate seeds on top of them, these will be the beads.
The salad can be served immediately, it does not need time to sit in the refrigerator. It is fine, moist and absolutely delicious! Pomegranate perfectly complements the salad, giving it a more intense taste.
The family: CAPRIFOLIACEAE
Popular name: Calin, Bulgarian snow
Scientific name: Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’
Calin is Viburnum opulus and "snow" snowball is its variety "Roseum ”(“ Sterile ”).
Calin is an indigenous shrub (lives in our country).
- Frost-resistant species
- He loves shady places, but he also tolerates sunny places
- It is grown in containers and in spring it can be forced into the solarium or warm greenhouse (the plant blooms earlier)
- Container-grown plants must be fertilized during the growing season with specific fertilizers.
& # 8211 Decorative species through flowers, leaves, port. Variety of Calin bush & # 8222snowball & # 8221 & # 8211 Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’ ”(“ Sterile ”) has sterile flowers (does not bear fruit)
& # 8211 Decorative shrub species by fruit is only Calina (Viburnum opulus), the fruits are in the form of red clusters & # 8211 pendulums (hang) and that last the winter on the plant, (See Fig. 4)
– flowers they are white (and at the end of the flowering period they turn slightly pink) - similar to those of hydrangeas (like a snowball "snow")
& # 8211 Blooms in April-May (southern areas) and May-June (in central and northern areas)
& # 8211 The leaves are opposite, broad-ovate, three-lobed 4-12 cm long green. In autumn, the leaves turn a bright red that contrasts beautifully with the sky and green lawns (See fig.).
& # 8211 It is planted as: solitary specimens, in groups, in the composition of forest massifs (small forests). It can also be grown in containers (pots).
& # 8211 calinul(Viburnum opulus), shrub whose maximum height is 3 m, with a crown diameter of 2.5 meters
& # 8211 Bulgarian variety of snow& # 8211 Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’- shrub whose maximum height is 3-4 m, with a crown diameter of 3-4 meters
– the calin & # 8222 snowball & # 8221 bush multiplies by marking (a mound is made over the branches grown at the base of the plant), the new rooted plants come off the bush, after two years of pruning (late autumn or early spring)
– the calin & # 8222 snowball & # 8221 bush multiplies through the cuttings: harvested in December (stored in moist sand - in the cellar at 6 ° C) and planted in March in seedlings (possibly treated with rooting stimulator & # 8222Radistim & # 8221 before planting).
The main pest is aphids, which fight with specific insecticides.
FIG. 1 Calin, Bulgarian snow (Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’)
FIG. 2 Calin, Bulgarian snow (Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’)
FIG. 3 Calin, Bulgarian snow (Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’)
FIG. 4 Calin fruits (Viburnum opulus)
FIG. 5 Calin, Bulgarian snow (Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’), the autumn
FIG. 6 Calin, Bulgarian snow (Viburnum opulus ‘Roseum’), the autumn
Comments Off on Calin, Snowball (Viburnum opulus)
Calin or tree with snowballs
Officially it is called Viburnum opulus, but gardeners know it by the name of caress: Hug or snowball and that's because it is the tree with snowballs in May.
Calina it is a common shrub in Europe and is very common in our parks, gardens and forests being very well adapted to the continental climate.
Calina withstands frosty winters, hot summers and adapts well to all types of soil, with one condition: the soil must drain excess water well. All this makes the snowball tree popular on the hill and plain, but also in subalpine areas. It has a great capacity for regeneration and self-sowing, but it is also very prolific in the development of shoots.
Hug is a shrub whose maximum height is three meters, and the diameter of the crown can vary, depending on soil quality and environmental conditions, from two to four meters.
The cuddle feels very good in places lit directly by the sun in the morning and with partial shade after noon, but it can also tolerate places heavily beaten by the sun.
The snowball tree blooms in April-May (southern areas) and in May-June (in the central and northern areas of the country). The flowers resemble those of hydrangeas and last a long time, about two weeks and in some species of Călin they turn into reddish fruits that remain in the tree throughout the winter. The fruits are not edible, but are nibbled by birds.
Hug can be multiplied by marking.
The branches grown at the base of the plant are buried under a bush, and the new rooted plants detach from the bush, two years after pruning, only in late autumn or very early spring.
The honeysuckle or snow-covered tree has a great enemy: aphids. The berry easily withstands a moderate attack but a massive attack can kill it. The solution lies in treatments with organic or chemical insecticides, synthetic, as soon as the first signs of aphids appear (flea colonies can be seen on the back of leaves or flowers).
Snow White cake with lemon cream
1. Bring the milk to a boil, adding flour, sugar and stirring constantly. When the cream has thickened, remove from the heat, add the butter, followed by the lemon juice and peel, then continue to stir for 3-5 minutes.
2. Mix the ingredients for the sheets until you get a homogeneous dough.
3. Spread the dough on the bottom of the tray, forming 2 or 3 sheets, depending on the size of the chosen tray.
4. After spreading the first sheet, bake it for a few minutes, until it browns.
5. Remove the sheet on a larger tray prepared in advance, detaching it from the bottom of the tray with a thin spatula.
6. Put all or half of the cream, depending on the number of sheets, then bake the next sheets and do the same.
7. At the end, powder the cake with sugar and / or coconut flakes and let it cool.
✽ Do not consume Snow White cake until after 24 hours, because in the first phase it is extremely brittle and tasteless.
✽ Ammonia extracts moisture from the cream, and the cake will become very tasty while waiting.
Bulgari Snow Cake - Ho Labda
Mix the 8 yolks with 10 tablespoons of sugar and 8 tablespoons of hot water until it becomes foam. Separately beat the egg whites from the 8 eggs, foam with a pinch of salt. Carefully mix the beaten egg whites with the foamed egg yolks. In the 12 tablespoons of flour add 1/2 sachet of baking powder then gradually sift it over the above composition stirring gently from bottom to top until flour is incorporated. Pour the composition into the tray lined with baking paper and put it in the preheated oven until it is baked (we test the toothpicks). After the biscuit top is baked, take it out and turn it over on a clean towel where we will let it cool completely, after which we will cut it in half.
Both from the top and from the bottom of the biscuit we will cut circles with a glass, so that they are equal in number.
In a saucepan put 6 tablespoons of flour, 200 g of sugar and gradually add the 500 ml of cold milk. Stir to make no frills and then boil the composition until it thickens. Remove from the heat and leave to cool, then add to it the 250 gr butter, 3 sachets of vanilla sugar and froth the composition until it becomes homogeneous.
From now on we have the circles cut out and the cream is ready. We take 2 circles each and grease one part with cream. We put the other part over the greased part and glue them.
This way we get the snowballs. We place them on a plate and on top we glaze them with melted household chocolate, taking care that it does not drip (for appearance).